Amanda Bynes' Dog Soaked With Gasoline During Driveway Fire Incident?

Amanda Bynes wasn’t alone during her bizarre Monday incident where she allegedly built a fire in a woman’s driveway – the former actress’ dog was with her and was reportedly soaked with gasoline.

According to TMZ, minutes after the driveway fire incident in Thousand Oaks, Calif., a woman who appears to be Bynes was seen entering a liquor store in attempt to wash her Pomeranian.

Store video surveillance footage shows her entering an “employees only” area while clutching her dog.

PHOTOS: Former Child Stars Then & Now

The owner of the store spoke to TMZ and said the cashier working smelled gasoline when Bynes entered the store. When he confronted her in the backroom, where she was reportedly attempting to wash her dog in a sink, Bynes became upset and left.

Numerous customers are seen in the footage looking confused and bewildered by the incident as she wanders through the store clutching her possibly gasoline-soaked dog.

PHOTOS: Celebrity Mug Shots

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Bynes was hospitalized for a mental health evaluation after authorities found her standing next to a fire in the driveway of an elderly woman, who lives in the same neighborhood as her parents.

The 27-year-old former Nickelodeon actress was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold following the incident.

TMZ reported that Bynes’ parents took custody of the dog after she was held for evaluation.

-- Jesse Spero

Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.