Several “American Idol” alumni are helping their reality TV alma mater spread some holiday cheer.
Artists including Bo Bice (Season 4), Devin Velez (Season 12), Brandon Rogers (Season 6), Constantine Maroulis (Season 4) and Melinda Doolittle (Season 6) are among the “Idol” alumni giving back to the fans, by stopping by select Fox holiday gift wrapping stations around the country.
The network is setting up the free “Idol” gift wrapping stations in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Tampa, Nashville and Atlanta between December 20 and 24.
Dates are still being firmed up over which locations the former “Idol” contenders will appear.
Fans can also take part in “Operation Give,” in association with Fox’s new 2014-comedy “Enlisted,” by filling out and sending free postcards to the troops.
The “Idol” stations will appear at:
- New York – The Westchester Mall – 125 Westchester Ave., White Plains, NY
- Los Angeles – Century City Mall – 10250 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
- Chicago – Orland Square Mall – 288 Orland Square Dr., Orland Park, IL
- Atlanta – Lenox Square Mall – 3393 Peachtree Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA
- Dallas – Grapevine Mills Mall – 3000 Grapevine Mills Pkwy., Grapevine, TX
- Houston – Katy Mills Mall – 5000 Katy Mills Cir., Katy, TX
- Tampa – Citrus Park Mall – 8021 Citrus Park Town Center Mall, Tampa, FL
- Nashville – Opry Mills Mall – 433 Opry Mills Dr., Nashville, TN
“American Idol” Season 13 has its two-night premiere on January 15 & 16 on Fox.
-- Jolie Lash
Copyright 2015 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.