Throw the tastiest Cinco de Mayo fiesta with this mini enchilada cup recipe!
Beanitos Mini Enchiladas
Cups –Serves 6
• 1 10oz Bag Skinny Dippers Black and White Bean Chips (or any Beanitos salted variety chip)
• 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
• ½ packet taco seasoning
• 1 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 can green enchilada sauce
• 1 can cream of chicken soup
• ½ cup diced onion
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 ½ - 2 cups shredded cheese, Mexican variety
• 1 container of Rojo’s Homestyle Salsa
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• Non-stick cooking spray
• 6 oven-proof ramekins
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly spray dishes with cooking spray.
In a skillet, heat oil and cook onions and garlic on medium heat for a few minutes (until onions are clear). Add enchilada sauce, soup, taco seasoning, and chicken. Stir and heat until mixture starts to simmer. Remove from heat.
Break Beanitos bean chips into small pieces. Start layering your ingredients with your chicken and sauce mixture (about 1/3 cup) then a light layer of crushed chips. Repeat. Cover the top with ¼ cup shredded cheese. Repeat for remaining 5 ramekins.
Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Top with your favorite fixings, like Rojo’s salsa and cilantro.