Charlie Sheen has left the hospital and returned home, Access Hollywood has confirmed.
“Charlie Sheen left the hospital last night and is at home,” Sheen’s rep, Stan Rosenfield, said in a statement to Access on Friday morning. “He will be on the set of ‘Two and a Half Men’ on Tuesday.”
In addition, Access has learned that Charlie’s father, Martin Sheen, stayed with his son on Thursday night and tried to convince him to check into rehab.
A rep for Martin Sheen was not immediately available for comment when contacted by Access. Reps for CBS and Warner Bros. were also not immediately available for comment.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Sheen was rushed to the hospital by ambulance early Thursday morning.
Despite internet rumors, the actor did not overdose, nor was he in a coma, a source told Access.
Sheen, who the source said had been partying lately, with no plans on stopping, had been vomiting during the early hours of Thursday morning and the actor was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Earlier on Thursday, Sheen’s rep told Access, “He was having severe abdominal pains and went to the hospital.”
A rep for the Los Angeles Fire Department confirmed they responded to a 911 call from Sheen’s address at 6:35 AM PST.
Before Charlie Sheen was rushed to the hospital on Thursday morning, a call was made to the home of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” stars Dr. Paul Nassif and wife Adrienne Maloof-Nassif, who are neighbors with the actor.
“We can confirm we received a call for assistance from Charlie’s house early on Wednesday morning. We advised the caller to call 911, and we followed up with an additional 911 call of our own. We then met the ambulance at the hospital where Charlie was admitted for abdominal pain,” Adrienne said in a statement to Access.
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.