Charlie Sheen Still On Track To Return To 'Two And A Half Men' By The End Of The Month
Charlie Sheen is doing well and will be back on the set of “Two and a Half Men,” as predicted, in a few weeks time the actor’s lawyer, Yale Galanter, told Access Hollywood on Monday.
Galanter told Access that despite a report suggesting the actor would be back on set within two weeks, a previous statement from Sheen’s rep, Stan Rosenfield, remains correct, and the actor is only due back before the end of the month.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Sheen is rehabbing at home and Galanter told Access on Monday he has had visitors of late.
“Charlie is doing well, and spent time with the kids today,” the lawyer told Access Hollywood.
On Monday, a photo of Sheen reportedly catching the Super Bowl at his home (with a Gatorade in hand) was posted on TMZ’s website.
Last week, through his rep, Sheen thanked the cast and crew of his CBS sitcom for their support.
“I want to say ‘thank-you’ to my fellow cast members, the crew of ‘Two and a Half Men,’ and everyone at CBS and Warner Bros., especially Les Moonves and Bruce Rosenblum for their concern and support,” Sheen said a statement issued to Access Hollywood by the actor’s rep, Stan Rosenfield.
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.