Christian Bale On Blow Up: 'I Was Out Of Order Beyond Belief'

Christian Bale took to the airwaves of Los Angeles radio station KROQ 106.7 FM Friday, to apologize for his July 2008 blow up on the set of “Terminator Salvation,” an audio recording of which was released earlier this week.

“I have no confusion whatsoever, I was out of order beyond belief,” Christian told the “Kevin & Bean” morning radio show, referring to his onset explosion directed towards “Terminator” director of photography, Shane Hurlbut. “I was way out of order. I acted like a punk. I regret that. And there is nobody that has heard that tape that is hit harder by it then me.”

Bale said there was no justification for his rant during his “Kevin & Bean” phone in.

“I make no excuses for it, it is inexcusable. And I hope that that is absolutely clear,” Bale stated.

Christian explained that he is still not adjusted to being a celebrity and considers himself an actor, not a superstar.

“I’m not comfortable yet with this notion of being a movie star,” he continued. “I’m an actor and I don’t quite know how to handle the movie star thing.

According to Bale, the most troubling part of his ordeal has been the public’s misconception about his character.

“The thing that disturbs me so much is that I’ve heard a lot of people saying that I seem to think I’m better than anybody else,” the actor continued. “Nothing could be farther from the truth. I’m a luck … I don’t want to swear… I’m a lucky SOB. I never forget that and that is why I put so much into what I do.”

To hear Bale’s apology on “The Kevin & Bean” morning radio show, CLICK HERE!

Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.