Cindy Crawford's Fit & Fabulous Shake Recipe (Access Hollywood Live)
Cindy Crawford continues to defy age with her stunning good looks.
At 48, how does she do it? One important factor is a healthy diet!
Cindy visited Access Hollywood Live with her go-to healthy living expert friend Neka Pasquale, where the duo shared one of Cindy’s favorite recipes to stay fit and fabulous!
Mint Cacao Chip Smoothie
(Serves 2; 16oz each)
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk *
- 1.5 bunches fresh mint stems removed
- 2-3 ripe frozen bananas
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4-5 Tbs cacao nibs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Optional: vanilla
- Stevia (to sweeten more, if preferred)
*Add more almond milk if too thick
Medicinal properties of ingredients:
- Keep blood sugar balanced
- Rich in healthy fats to lower cholesterol and prevent heart disease
- Only nut that is alkaline
- TCM: cough and asthma
- Lower blood pressure
- Contains tryptophan which elevates mood
- Supports digestion
- In TCM: clears eyes and head, great for irritability and PMS, clear skin
- Rich in iron
- Vitamin K for bone health
- TCM: blood tonic and detoxifies
- By weight, Cacao has more antioxidants than red wine, blueberries, acai, pomegranates, and goji berries COMBINED. Antioxidants fight free radicals which slow aging.
- Balance blood sugar levels
Cindy Crawford is a global ambassador for Urban Remedy. For more, visit UrbanRemedy.com.