Dancing With The Stars: Another Celeb Makes Their Exit
First Published: April 16, 2013 10:20 PM EDT Credit: ABC
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- With a standing ovation from the studio audience and the judges, “Dancing with the Stars” saw another celebrity saunter off into the night.
(SPOILER: This story contains the results of Tuesday’s “DWTS” elimination show.)
The Bottom 2 came down to Victor Ortiz and D.L. Hughley, but the boxer stayed in the ring, as the comedian was eliminated.
Asked by show co-host Brooke Burke what he would miss, D.L. deadpanned, “Just Cheryl [Burke],” his “DWTS” partner.
He then gave a mention to the judge who was hardest on him this season – Len Goodman.
“But I just wanna say, Len, I watched you during the [videotaped] package [that aired on Tuesday’s show] and you need to work on your hip action,” D.L. said, using the critique Len previously gave him.
“And… the hip replacement that Bruno [Tonioli] said I should have, I’m will-ing to you,” he continued. “But I’ve had a ball. I’ve played with house money. Thank you Team DL & Cheryl for keeping us in this long. I’ve had a ball.”
“DWTS” continues Monday night at 8/7c on ABC.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.