The “Dancing with the Stars” celebrity and pro pairs have been revealed — and it appears some old faces won’t be returning this season, while some new faces will be joining the fray!
The duos were announced Wednesday morning on “Good Morning America.”
- David Arquette is paired with Kym Johnson, the defending champion (she won with Hines Ward in Season 12) returning for her tenth season.
- Ron Artest joins Peta Murgatroyd, a Troupe member last season making her debut as a pro.
- Chaz Bono will dance with Lacey Schwimmer, who is back for her fifth season.
- Elisabetta Canalis joins Val Chmerkovskiy, Maksim’s brother, who is making his “DWTS” debut.
- Kristin Cavallari is paired with Mark Ballas, a two-time champ returning for his ninth season.
- Nancy Grace teams up with Tristan MacManus, a Troupe member from last season making his debut as a pro.
- Robert Kardashian joins Cheryl Burke, a two-time champ who is back for her twelfth season.
- Carson Kressley will dance with Anna Trebunskaya, who returns for her eighth season.
- Ricki Lake is teamed with three-time champ Derek Hough, who returns for his eighth season, after sitting out last season.
- J.R. Martinez is paired with Karina Smirnoff, who returns for her ninth season.
- Chynna Phillips joins Tony Dovolani, who is back for his twelfth season.
- Hope Solo will dance with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who returns for his eleventh season.
Among the pros not competing with celebrity partners this year are Louis Van Amstel, Chelsie Hightower, Dmitry Chaplin.
The new season will premiere on Monday, September 19, in a two-hour show, from 8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT.
The following night, ABC will air “Dancing with the Stars: Meet the Cast,” which airs at 8 PM, followed at 9 PM by the first “DWTS” results show.
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.