Dina Says Lindsay Turned Down ‘Dancing’ Offer
First Published: December 14, 2010 2:57 PM EST Credit: WireImage
-- Lindsay Lohan won’t be reviving her career after she gets out of rehab with a quest for the mirrorball trophy.
Dina Lohan, Lindsay’s mom, told RadarOnline that after considering an offer from ABC celebrity reality competition “Dancing with the Stars,” the redheaded actress will not be hitting the ballroom.
“We are huge fans of the show and think it’s incredible,” Dina said.
“We’ll watch it, but it is not going to happen,” she added.
Whether Lindsay’s mom will be on the show is another matter. Speaking to Radar, Dina made a reference to herself while quoting her daughter’s response to the “DWTS” team.
“Lindsay actually told the woman at ‘Dancing with the Stars’ who made the offer that ‘you need to take my mom!’” Dina said.
While the actress won’t be heading to “DWTS,” the show, which wrapped up its eleventh season last month (won by Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough), has helped give a major career boost to a host of celebs including Season 10 winner Nicole Scherzinger, Season 7 winner Brooke Burke and Season 9 contestant Kelly Osborne. Click HERE to read AccessHollywood.com’s countdown of the Top 10 “Dancing with the Stars” celebs.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.