Father’s Day: Disney Dads Share Fun Facts About Their Celebrity Kids (Exclusive)
First Published: June 16, 2013 10:46 AM EDT Credit: Disney
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- With Father’s Day upon us, it’s time to celebrate dear ol’ dad!
In an AccessHollywood.com exclusive, a few dads are turning the tables on their Disney star kids, revealing some unknown fun facts about their sons & daughters!
Check out what the fathers of Olivia Holt (Disney XD’s “Kickin’ It”), Tyrel Jackson Williams (Disney XD’s “Lab Rats”) and Calum Worthy (Disney Channel’s “Austin & Ally”) had to say about their kids…
(And be sure to check out the full-sized family photos of Olivia, Calum and Tyrel with their dads!)
Olivia Holt (from her dad Mark):
- She loves to ride roller coasters.
- She loves little kids.
- She can throw a football really well!
- She likes to imitate different characters.
- She wants to secretly be a standup comedian.
- She loves to go muddin’ with a four wheeler through the mud.
Tyrel Jackson Williams (from his dad Leroy):
- He is a deep thinker.
- He is a better basketball dribbler than his brothers.
- He likes to try physically challenging things.
- He plays a mean blues/jazz/classic rock/gospel guitar.
- He likes to cook.
Calum Worthy (from his dad David):
- He starts everyday by making a list of things he is grateful for.
- His favorite animal is the koala bear.
- He has a passion for the environment.
- His favorite subjects in school were Global Studies and Math.
- He played tenor saxophone in his high school band.
- His first stage role was playing a kitten in a production of “Cats.” He was 3 years old. He nailed it.
MORE FATHER’S DAY FUN:
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.