George Clooney and Stacy Keibler finally put the rumors to rest on Sunday, as the hot Hollywood couple made their red carpet debut as a couple at the premiere for Clooney’s film “The Descendants” in New York City.
While reports romantically connected the pair over the summer, following Clooney’s split from Elisabetta Canalis, and Stacy posed solo at the actor’s “The Ides of March” premiere in Sepember — this was the first public confirmation that Keibler is, in fact, Clooney’s latest lady love.
But who exactly is the 32-year-old beauty? Access uncovers Five Things You Didn’t Know About… Stacy Keibler!
- The View From Above: With her drop-dead gorgeous looks, it’s certainly not hard to miss Stacy Keibler on the red carpet. Of course, it also doesn’t hurt that she towers over most of her fellow stars — and Clooney too, when she’s in heels! Standing at 5’11” – and boasting a killer set of 42-inch legs — Stacy is (literally) head & shoulders above most of Hollywood’s other lovely ladies.
- She’s Got Game!: We all know Stacy first burst onto the scene in pro wrestling in 1999, when she beat out 300 other girls for a spot on World Championship Wrestling’s “Nitro Girls” dance troupe – eventually parlaying that into her own wrestling career in the WWE, but before entering the “steel cage” of wrestling, she spent a lot of time on the gridiron. Prior to becoming a wrestling sensation, Stacy was a cheerleader for the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens (her hometown team) in 1998.
- Starting Early: Stacy got a leg up on her Hollywood competition at a very young age. By the age of 5, she already had her SAG card! Growing up in Baltimore, parents Gary & Patricia clearly saw star power in their daughter. She made her big screen acting debut at the age of 19 in the 1998 film “Pecker.”
- Not Just A Pretty Face: While most recognized for her good looks (she’s been on Maxim’s Hot 100 list for four straight years), Stacy has put that SAG card to good use and has earned her place in Hollywood with numerous acting roles. Following her role in “Pecker,” she also was featured in the 2001 comedy “Bubble Boy” and the 2007 film “The Comebacks.” She also has a slew of TV roles under her belt, including “What About Brian,” “George Lopez,” “Psych,” “How I Met Your Mother,” “Chuck” and most recently “Blue Mountain State.”
- ‘Dancing’s Most Dangerous ‘Weapon’: Besides her experience in scripted projects, Stacy also tried her hand – and feet – in the ballroom for the second season of ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars.” While her eventual third place finish with pro partner Tony Dovolani left fans wanting more, it was her nickname — bestowed upon her by judge Bruno Tonioli — that has stuck with her to this day – “The Weapon of Mass Seduction.”
Can’t get enough of Stacy Keibler? CLICK HERE to check out some hot shots of George Clooney’s new lovely & leggy lady!
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.