Glam Slam: Create Killer Cleavage
First Published: October 22, 2009 12:34 PM EDT Credit: GQ
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- A cleavage controversy erupted over the new GQ cover featuring January Jones showing off her ample assets. Much ado was made whether the “Mad Men” star had been digitally enhanced, but a magazine spokesperson denied that saying they’re “real and spectacular.” (Nice Seinfeld reference, BTW!)
Real or not does not matter so much these days. You can always fake what nature didn’t give you. No one knows that better than Victoria’s Secret Mogul Monica Mitro, she executive produces those sexy Victoria’s Secret fashion shows and certainly knows how to create supermodel worthy cleavage.
“First, you have to start with the right bra,” Monica tells us. No surprise there and being an expert on all things Victoria’s Secret, Monica gave us her pick.
“Our newest bra, The Miraculous Push-Up, instantly adds 2 cup sizes and really allows every woman to have hourglass curves. It’s available now online at www.victoriassecret.com and is definitely a must have to turn heads this Holiday season.”
Of course that’s just one way to turn heads. Style Expert Lindsay Albanese shares other tried and true tips to create the illusion of a bigger bust.
- Double sided hair piece tape (found at any wig store) is a great tool when trying to pull your bust together.
- Gel inserts and bust pads are great for pushing the girls together. (Try Cleavage Cupcakes Gel Bra Inserts are available at www.amazon.com.)
- Tops with horizontal stripes make the bust appear fuller.
- Tops with pockets or ruffles on the bust add volume.
- Crewneck t-shirts also make bust look bigger. Prints, fabrics with texture and blousy tops are also ideal.
- Avoid any deep necklines, they will only make your boobs look itty bitty.
- Dust bronzer in between your cleavage and up a little around the top to create shadows making the bust pop out.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.