When I saw Emma Stone, (in knockout red Lanvin) at the Hollywood premiere of her new film “Gangster Squad,” I instantly thought of another gangster film, “Scarface,” and Michelle Pfeiffer’s character Elvira Hancock and her signature sleek bob. A classic look for sure that really never goes out of style.
Sebastian Professional stylist Mara Roszak created Emma’s “clean, shoulder-length cut and blunt fringe” and here’s how you can achieve this modern hair look yourself…
1. Wash the hair with Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo and Conditioner and apply Clairol Professional Volume Mousse to the lengths of towel-dried hair.
2. Blow-dry the hair with a round brush. Once dried, use Velcro rollers all over to add movement and volume to the hair.
3. Let the Velcro rollers sit for a few minutes and pull them out. Gently brush the hair, making sure to maintain the bend at the ends.
4. Rub a drop of Sebastian Professional Liquid Gloss in palms and apply to hair to tame flyaways and add a luxurious shine.
5. Finish with Sebastian Professional Shaper Hairspray to keep the hair in place.
-- Ryan Patterson
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.