Tomorrow is Earth Day and it’s never been easier or more affordable to look chic and be green at the same time!
Just look at Natalie Portman wearing a cute lacey dress from H&M’s new all-white eco-friendly Conscious Collection.
The collection includes stylish designs for men, women and kids and is made from greener materials like organic cotton and recycled polyester. Let me tell you these clothes are cute! H&M Spokesperson Jennifer Ward shares tips for how to do white right.
TOP 5 TIPS FOR WEARING WHITE
1. Adopt a sporty, high-tech look. Experiment with contrasting earth tones - or trendy neon colors or go in a girlish, romantic direction instead with sheer dresses, lace and cotton blouses.
2. Make it part of a casual “boyfriend fashion” look with a crisp white men’s shirt.
3. Depending on the fabric, white can be very see through. Your undergarments should be the same color as your skin.
4. White will draw attention to certain body parts. Try a white monochromatic look, since it will elongate or use white to accentuate an asset.
5. Wear bold but simple shoes to balance your dress’s shape.
Prices range from $9.95 -$59.95. For more info on H&M’s Conscious Collection, head to www.hm.com.
Copyright 2015 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.