Glam Slam: Inside Rachel Zoe’s Style Studio
First Published: December 17, 2008 12:02 PM EST Credit:
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- She’s dressed Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway, Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Garner to name a few. And we got an invite to visit Stylist-to-the-Stars Rachel Zoe in her chic and cool Hollywood studio, which showcases anywhere from 10 to 25 racks of amazing clothes and designer shoes.
“This is the spot, this is where it happens,” Rachel says.
She’s not kidding. Rachel has clothes pulled for red carpets, talk show appearances, press interviews and she started shopping for January’s Golden Globes a month ago. She’s also busy with her other gig - as guest editor for Piperlime, an online shoe shop, where you can also donate your used shoes to those in need. Go to www.piperlime.com for more information on Soles4Souls.
She gave us her picks for Five Must-Have shoes every woman should own.
1. NUDE PATENT PUMP “It goes with everything. It’s sort of the essential in one’s wardrobe. It elongates your leg, because it basically blends into your skin tone.”
2. GLADIATOR WEDGE HEEL “We are seeing a lot of the celebrities wear them. These are for people that really love their legs. If you wear them with denim shorts or a little sundress they actually look really cute.”
3. ANKLE BOOTIE“I love them with skinny jeans, a wide leg jean. I love them with just literally a tank top and a cute little leather jacket, you know.”
4. SUMMER SANDALS“For those who spend a lot of time at the beach or just walking around LA or wherever, even in New York with a sundress.”
5. FABULOUS FLATS “Everyone always loves the ballet flat.”
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.