People magazine revealed Jessica Simpson’s bridal look today — and no surprise, she looks beautiful!
I love how her hair and makeup look natural and understated!
Want to achieve her half up/half down hairstyle yourself? Graziella Lembo of SalonCapri Boston shares how you how to create what she calls “Jessica Simpson’s Princess Pull-Back.”
- Take 1-inch sections of hair and curl with a 1 1/2 inch barrel curling iron. Spray cooled curls with hairspray for strong hold.
- Gather two 2 inch sections of hair at the crown, one in the front and one in the very center of the head
- Tease the center section lightly with a comb until you achieve your desired fullness. Smooth the front section gently over the teased area.
- Twist the ends of the two sections together and secure with bobby pins in back of head.
- Gently brush through curls to loosen them up. Finish the look by spraying a light coat of high shine mist for a light, non-sticky hold.
-- Ryan Patterson
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.