Glam Slam: Red Rules The Emmy Red Carpet!
First Published: September 19, 2011 1:37 PM EDT Credit: Getty Images
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Red was, no doubt, THE color of the night, dominating the Emmys Red carpet (and my picks for Best Dressed!).
Here are my votes for the Best of the Best!
1. LEA MICHELE The ‘Glee’ star was my absolute favorite at the Emmys. Her bright red Marchesa was a total stunner and looked beautiful coming and going with a dramatic draped back. She let the dress take center stage, keeping her hair and makeup simple.
2. SOFIA VERGARA No one works their curves better than Sofia! Her coral one-shouldered Vera Wang, which she paired with nude satin Stuart Weitzman heels and show-stopping Lorraine Schwartz earrings made of more than 100 carats of Colombian emeralds, perfectly flattered her voluptuous figure.
3. GWYNETH PALTOW “I tried on a couple and I loved this one,” Gwyneth told us, and we couldn’t agree more. She always manages to keep things fresh, right? A see-through Emilio Pucci two-piece ensemble showed off Gwyneth’s toned tummy. She completed the look with sleek, straight hair and over $550,000 worth of Neil Lane diamonds!
4. KATE WINSLET The always classy Kate wowed in her Elie Saab gown, which showed off her decolletage and porcelain skin. A loose updo completed her understated but sexy look.
5. KERRY WASHINGTON Kerry also went with scarlet…rocking a cherry-red strapless Zuhair Murad. The gown’s sheer silk tulle skirt is hand-beaded with red pearls. “It’s a little beaded number,” she said. “Some beads here and there.” Gorge!
For more Emmy fashion photos, CLICK HERE!
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.