Glam Slam: Rockin’ Style
First Published: September 3, 2010 3:23 PM EDT Credit: FilmMagic
BURBANK, Calif. -- Eighteen-year-old “Camp Rock” cutie Demi Lovato has been stylishly making the rounds promoting her latest adventure with the Jonas Brothers, “Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam.” While Demi’s “Camp” fashions may be a favorite of tweens and teens, her red carpet style is age appropriate, but a bit more grown up, landing her in plenty of magazines. Today she shares her fashion and beauty must-haves with Glam Slam.
1. Blazers: “Alice + Olivia has these amazing fitted blazers. They are great for dressing up or dressing down - and they’re super comfortable which is important to me when wearing a blazer.”
2. Sunglasses: “I love my Ray-Bans. They fit my face perfectly and come in so many fun styles.”
3. Skinny jeans: “Who doesn’t love skinny jeans?!”
4. Nail polish: “My favorite nail polish is Essie, because it lasts for a long time and I love the shades they offer.”
5. Spiked jewelry: “CC SKYE makes the greatest spiked jewelry. It always goes with my outfit no matter what I’m wearing.”
“Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam” airs tonight on the Disney Channel and Demi will also be on Radio Disney’s pre-show from 6 – 8 PM EDT.
FASHION FYI How excited am I? One of my favorite designer labels, Lanvin, is designing a collection for H&M, which will be sold in about 200 stores in the U.S. when the collection launches November 23.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.