Glam Slam: The Friday Five: Best Dressed Of The Week
First Published: September 16, 2011 2:12 PM EDT Credit: Getty Images
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
1. ANGELINA JOLIE No wonder Angie and Brad were just named one of People Magazine’s Best dressed couples! Angelina looked stunning in a Vivienne Westwood black satin couture gown with Stuart Weitzman pumps at the “Moneyball” premiere at the Toronto Film Festival. My favorite accessory though is the fierce hardware she rocked- a gold $2,420 Louis Vuitton “Lockit” clutch complete with handcuff! Very Angelina!
2. KIM KARDASHIAN I don’t remember ever seeing anyone this dressed up at Fashion Week. The newlywed wowed at New York Fashion week in her flattering one shouldered dark blue satin Vera Wang gown. Her Christian Louboutin heels, dangly earrings, stack of bangles, bright lips and braided updo complete the stylish ensemble.
3. EVA LONGORIA Eva dazzled in a Monique Lhuillier Coal Satin Jersey Asymmetric Side Draped Column Gown at the 2011 ALMA Awards paired with Irene Neuwirth earrings. The plunging neckline shows off her décolletage and the sexy split reveals her tanned, toned legs.
4. EMMA ROBERTS Makes her first appearance on Glam Slam’s Best Dressed List! Emma goes for the glamour with her red strapless gown at the “I Don’t Know How She Does It” premiere in New York. The bold hue looks great against her skin and she adds some sparkle with her long, gold necklace.
5. KATE MOSS The epitome of casual chic. Wearing head to toe gray- Kate makes even a pair of simple conservative slacks look super stylish. She looks tan and healthy- love the red lips, which add a vibrant pop of color.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.