Glam Slam: The Friday Five — Best Fashion Of The Week
First Published: January 6, 2012 2:36 PM EST Credit: FilmMagic
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- From Vegas to Paris, lots of stars out this week celebrating the new year.
Here’s who was best dressed:
1. FERGIE Her mirrored mini is a real showstopper! Love how she flaunts her toned body in this unique gold strapless dress by Nicolas Jebran at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas. Gold heels and soft wavy hair completes the glam look.
2. SOFIA VERGARA Stunning in white! Everything about Sofia looks super sleek from her stick-straight hair to the form-fitting Blumarine sheath dress that hugs her every curve. Nude heels elongate the sexy star’s shapely legs. Gorgeous!
3. KRISTEN BELL The actress sparkles in a Zuhair Murad embellished mini. She chose the flattering silver beaded dress for an event for her new Showtime series “House of Lies.” Love her cap toe platforms.
4. ROONEY MARA In keeping with her tough “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo” character, the actress hits the red carpet for the Paris premiere of the film in an edgy Louis Vuitton little black dress.
5. SNOOKI Yep. Snooki is actually making a BEST dressed list! She’s cleaned up her act quite a bit ditching the poof for a sleeker ‘do and trading in one of her signature over-the-top outfits for shorts that are fun, cute and age-appropriate.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.