Glam Slam: The Friday Five - Cameron Diaz Style Diary
First Published: June 24, 2011 3:30 PM EDT Credit: Getty Images
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Cameron Diaz has been making the major rounds promoting her film “Bad Teacher,” which opens today. She’s been everywhere from Madrid to Moscow on her global tour and here are my picks for her best five looks.
1. WILD ABOUT… Cameron’s gold and black sequined animal print Emilio Pucci minidress paired with black satin Lanvin pumps at the Moscow premiere shows off her best asset- those amazing legs!
2. ELECTRIC BLUE I love how Cameron’s vibrant blue dress with asymmetric neckline brings out her bright blue eyes. She paired the flattering dress, which she wore in New York when she appeared on Letterman, with black Casadei pumps and Jennifer Meyer bangles.
3. CASUAL CHIC Cameron took the classic Chanel jacket and gave it her own personal spin pairing it with a white tee and super skinny J Brand jeans for a press event in Moscow. I like how she added a pop of color with red lips and her coral Casadei heels.
4. SEXY IN BLACK Very rare for her not to show off her legs, but this low cut Akris jumpsuit is still sexy, none-the-less. She paired it with black Casadei pumps and pulled her hair up in a loose pony tail for the Berlin premiere.
5. FUN AND FLIRTY For a photo op in Madrid, we got to see those legs again with a cute daytime look. Cameron wore a white romper by Equipment paired with an Elizabeth and James blazer, red belt, chunky Giles & Brother necklace and sexy nude Sergio Rossi gladiator sandals.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.