“You know what’s amazing about this dress?” Blake Lively asked at the premiere of her new film “Savages” in Hollywood last night.
Um, let us count the ways, Blake!
1. It is G-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s with a capital G!!!!!!!
2. It’s super, super figure flattering.
3. It hugs her curves in all the right places. .
4. It makes her waist look teeny tiny.
5. It shows off her cleavage, without being too revealing.
6. Love the intricate design and beading.
7. Retro-chic gorgeous especially paired with Blake’s Veronica Lake waves.
“I usually have to have it altered exactly right to my body,” Blake revealed. “I put this on and I didn’t touch it. It just fit perfect. I was very excited to have that happen.”
And it’s very exciting for us to just sit back and appreciate this stunning gown by Zuhair Murad. THIS is how you do a red carpet. And without a stylist. Blake famously picks out her own clothes and once again proves that she knows her style stuff. She oozes old Hollywood sex appeal.
Well done, Blake, Well done.
-- Ryan Patterson
Copyright 2015 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.