Matthew McConaughey and his gorgeous wife Camila Alves are the epitome of Valentine’s Chic with their red hot red carpet look.
Stunning! Cupid himself would approve!
Heading out for your own night on the town to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Then, steal these style ideas from Rent the Runway’s head buyer Derek Guillemette!
1. Wear something you feel confident in. Whether you choose to experiment with a new trend or wear a simpler, more effortless outfit, if you feel hot, you’ll look like a million bucks.
2. If you choose to wear a little black dress, accessorize the heck out of it! A multicolored statement necklace and a great pair of heels are a match made in heaven. I’m particularly enamored with the rose gold metallic pump trend which will add polish to any look.
3. Make sure to balance the legs-arms-decolletage exposure. Your best bet is to pick two!
4. Many think that wearing pink or red on Valentine’s day is cliche, but I disagree. In my experience, women who wear color stand out and get noticed. If you don’t want to invest in a Valentine’s Day ensemble, renting your look is a great way to experiment with different styles and colors.
5. Lace at night is always right. Take a cue from lace devotee Coco Chanel, who loved the fabric for its natural stretch, and feel comfortable and chic all night.
-- Ryan Patterson
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.