Glam Slam: Whitney Port's Holiday Style
Fans of MTV’s “The City” have been following reality star Whitney Port as she develops her new fashion line, Whitney Eve. The collection has been spotted on LC and Lo Bosworth (and Whitney, of course!)
Whitney designs everything herself and is probably her own best inspiration… the line of wardrobe staples is geared for the hip, professional girl about town. And now with the holiday party season in full swing, who better than the chic celeb designer to share her style tips with Glam Slam.
WHITNEY’S HOLIDAY MUST-HAVES AND HOW TO WEAR THEM:
1. Don’t be afraid to funk up an outfit with colored, lace or patterned stockings.
2. Costume jewelry found at flea markets is a fun way to accessorize an outfit!
3. When in doubt, a little black dress is always appropriate for any holiday fete.
4. Layering is the key to warmth in the cold weather.
5. Invest in a long cashmere scarf that will last forever and keep you warm.
Whitney Eve is available at high end boutiques and department stores including Nordstrom and Barneys. For more information go to www.whitneyeve.com.
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.