Healthy Hollywood: Wellness Wednesday - Spa Like A Celeb!
Ok, here’s your chance to be pampered like a movie star! Who doesn’t deserve that? Experience Jessica Alba’s exfoliating facial, or Josh Duhamel’s favorite massage or just get a luxe manicure like Paris Hilton.
This week, feel-good folks nationwide are celebrating wellness week and spas, gyms, and fitness centers will be offering their services and classes for either $50 or 50% off to allow folks like us to feel good inside and out! Book an appointment now at www.wellnessweek2012.com.
Healthy Hollywood couldn’t wait to the end of the article to gives readers the details on how to book their appointment now!
Former New York City ‘Housewife’ and owner of Completely Bare, Cindy Barshop, is also sharing her wellness expertise. Her NYC spa is offering a bikini laser for just $50 (regularly $220). Not bad! But, if you’re like most of us and can’t jet to New York City for the day, Cindy is also revealing a few of her favorite shape-up for spring tips with Healthy Hollywood.
Cindy’s Get Ready for Spring Tips
1) Get ready for shorts season by getting on a regular waxing appointment schedule, or keeping up to date with your laser hair removal appointments. If you shave or wax, I’d recommend a hair inhibiting moisturizer to slow the hair growth and hair density, like Completely Bare’s Completely Smooth sold at www.completelybare.com.
2) Go light. Now is the perfect time to get highlights, as your hair naturally lightens in the summer. Not only will this brighten your complexion, but will also perk up your look and mood!
3) Exfoliate with a sugar or salt-based body scrub before applying sunless tanner, to help skin look radiant, even out texture, get rid of dry skin and prevent breakouts. Be gentle as you exfoliate all over the body.
4) Book your spray tan appointment for a glowing tan, without the harsh effects associated with the sun. Invest in a sunless tanner, like salon bronze airbrush tanning system, for in between appointments. Tan arms and legs will help you embrace your warmer weather wardrobe.
5) Pedicures are a must. Visit a professional nail salon or purchase a kit, such as the Essence of Beauty Personal Salon Safety Kit, which retails for $7.99 at CVS. Bold and bright neon colors are in for spring and are a fun way to dive into the warmer weather!
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.