Madonna turned heads with her tux, grill and cane on the Grammys red carpet.
While many of us would not be able to pull that off, her hair is totally covetable… and doable! Here’s how:
HAIR LOOK: Madonna’s look is classic yet clean and refreshing. Perfectly suited for the tailored suit she donned on the red carpet.
WHO: Andy Lecompte, Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Ambassador
- First, hair was washed and conditioned with Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Hair was gently towel dried, and then a few drops of Wella Professionals Oil Reflections were applied to prep hair for a smooth look.
- Hair was blown-dry while being twisted away from the face to create natural movement and wave. Once dry, hair was twisted into two buns behind the ears to set the waves.
- After 10-15 minutes, hair was released and a one-inch barrel curing iron was used go through the hair’s natural windings, creating gorgeous, voluminous waves.
- A dab more of the Oil Reflections was added to the hair to create reflection and shine.
- The look was finished by running a T3 Volumize Dome-Plated Flat Iron through the ends of the hair to give a looser look, and spraying Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray for flexible hold.
Copyright 2015 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.