The ladies of “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” have been turning heads all over the world during their global press tour.
Elizabeth Banks has been wowing fans with her brightly colored red carpet looks, including this tangerine Versace stunner at the Los Angeles premiere, which called for a sleek, chic ‘do.
Here is how you too can create an undone voluminous bombshell blowout like Elizabeth’s!
WHO: Red Carpet Hair Stylist Adir Abergel
Adir was inspired by the early 2000’s Versace campaigns with Amber Valetta shot by Steven Misel. He loved the lines of this dress and wanted to bring out the same sexiness to the hair. Sexy, smooth, curves was the true inspiration for the hair.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. Adir started out by applying Orlando Pita Argan rejuvenating hair treatment from mid shaft to the ends to help with shine and smoothness.
2. He followed by applying J.F lazartigue Hair Volume Tonic all over the roots to help with movement and bounce and parted the hair in a deep side part.
3. He then used a medium round brush by Ibiza and blow-dried the hair smooth.
4. When hair was smoothed and completely dry, he used the O-Pod rollers by Cloud Nine and set the hair to give it shape, bounce and movement.
5. After removing the rollers, he brushed out the hair and set the style with Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray for all night hold.
-- Ryan Patterson
Copyright 2015 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.