Joy Behar: 'Ten Reasons 'The View' Deserves An Emmy'
For ten years, The View has been entertaining television watchers with its mix of conversation and controversy. This year they are up for their tenth Outstanding Talk Show Host” Emmy nomination. With nine losses for the award behind them, funny woman Joy Behar, a co-host on the show came up with her own ten point list on why they deserve this years honor.
10. Weve already lost nine times and Susan Lucci is worried well beat her record
9. Were the only show with Hot Topics and hot flashes
8. We promise our acceptance speech will be shorter then Britneys hair
7. We give free juice, cookies and foot massages to our studio audience
6. We all know how to decoupage
5. Limoncello endorsements by celebrity guests
4. If Barbara Walters dog can talk, then anything is possible
3. Two words: Celebrity feuds
2. We support the American confetti industry in between parades
1. Donald Trump is not a Daytime Emmy voter
It would be nice if we did win because rumor has it Brad and Angelina promised to adopt us, Behar added jokingly.
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.