Kim Kardashian & Reggie Bush Deny New Loves On Twitter
First Published: March 27, 2010 2:30 PM EDT Credit: Getty Images
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Are Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush really done?
The former couple, who split for a second time this week, have taken to their Twitter pages to deny they’ve started new flings.
On Friday, Kim Tweeted, “Who the hell is Wayne Bridge? LOL Someone please fill me in because I have no clue!” in response to a story from the U.K.’s Sun that connected her to the Manchester City soccer star.
The same day, Reggie Tweeted to clear up rumors linking him to blonde waitress January Gessert earlier this week.
“Clarification 4 the dummies aka the media, January is a long time friend of mine & has been dating my best friend for 6 months,” he Tweeted on Friday. “Sorry! Lol!
“ALL THE LADIES, STEP RIGHT UP! If you would like to be the next person linked to dating Reggie Bush all you gotta do is stand next to him!!!” the Super Bowl champ continued.
A source told Radar Online that Reggie’s Tweets were “meant for Kim.”
“They are not done with each other,” the source told the site. “They have problems but they still love each other. I won’t be surprised to see these two get back together in a few weeks.”
The two reportedly first split up in July 2009 after dating since 2007, getting back together that September and dating until their recent break-up.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.