Leo & Bar Reportedly Call It Quits

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli attend a game between the Orlando Magic and the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center on January in Los Angeles, Calif. on January 18, 2010 Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Rafaeli attend a game between the Orlando Magic and the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center on January in Los Angeles, Calif. on January 18, 2010

Another Hollywood couple has reportedly gone their separate ways.

According to both The New York Post’s Page Six and People, Leonardo DiCaprio and model Bar Refaeli have split after almost five years together.

“It was amicable, they’re still friends and they are still talking,” a source close to the couple told Page Six.

“They just grew apart and went their separate ways,” the source said, adding that their breakup is not a result of anyone else.

Last week Bar was photographed with an unidentified man in Berlin, Germany having dinner.

The couple began dating in 2006 and briefly broke up in 2009 for six months.

Leonardo is currently filming the Clint Eastwood-directed “J.Edgar,” a biopic about former FBI director J. Edgar Hoover.

Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.