Lindsay Lohan is speaking out following the latest chapter in the actress’ dramatic saga, and said there’s no reason to worry – she was just tired.
After the actress was reportedly found unconscious at a Marina del Rey hotel on Friday – her rep later told Access Hollywood Lindsay was “fine” and suffering from “exhaustion” and “dehydration” – Lindsay herself took to Twitter to address the incident.
“Note to self.. After working 85 hours in 4 days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door… Hopefully they’re cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down,” the 25-year-old Tweeted on Saturday morning.
“Back on set,” she added, noting that she was back to work on her Elizabeth Taylor-themed Lifetime TV movie “Liz & Dick.”
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, on Friday morning, ABC 7 in Los Angeles reported the actress was found unconscious in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Marina del Rey, close to where “Liz & Dick” is shooting.
Los Angeles County Fire Department confirmed to NBC News they were called to the hotel at 10:15 AM.
“Lindsay worked a grueling schedule the past few days. She was on set last night at 7 PM and worked through the night until 8 AM this morning,” her rep told Access on Friday.
“She took a nap before shooting her final scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution,” the statement continued. “Lindsay was examined and is fine, but did suffer some exhaustion and dehydration. Lindsay was never taken to a hospital; reports to the contrary are false. She is resting now and is hoping to be back on set later this afternoon.”
The actress’ father, Michael Lohan, also told Access that his daughter was “fine” following the report.
-- Eric Anderson
Copyright 2015 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.