LOS ANGELES (December 20, 2006) — (December 20, 2006) ? The Kailua house that ?Lost? television star Evangeline Lilly has been renting in Hawaii, burned down this morning, the stars publicist confirmed to Access Hollywood.
Neither Lilly, nor either of her two roommates were home at the time, and no injuries have been reported.
“I am able to confirm, unfortunately, that it was Evangeline?s home that she rented in Hawaii, THAT did in fact burn down.I am able to confirm,” her rep said.
According to the The Honolulu Advertiser, ?Five fire trucks responded to the call around 6:45 a.m. Neighbors said the fire started at least by 6:30 and quickly spread. There was nobody home at the time. ?Lost? was filming at a Waialua Beach this morning and one of Lilly’s roommates who works on the set returned home after the fire was out.?
The cast of “Lost” is scheduled to break for a holiday break tomorrow.
Copyright 2015 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.