MasterChef Junior Contestant Troy's Fettuccine Scampi Recipe (Access Hollywood Live)
“MasterChef Junior” Top 4 Finalist Troy stops by Access Hollywood Live to cook his fettuccine scampi signature dish.
The Top 4 will compete on Friday, November 1 and the Top 2 will compete on Friday, November 8 on Fox at 8 PM.
Troy’s fettuccine scampi:
- 8 Qt. of boiling water with 2 table spoon of salt
- 1 pk 250 g. eggs fettuccine pasta
- 2 jumbo sea scallops sliced in 3 round
- 4 jumbo tiger shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 3 table spoon extra virgin olive oil
- .5 cup of red & yellow organic heirloom tomatoes sliced (tier drop tomatoes)
- 4 asparagus slice (discard bottom steams)
- .5 hand full chopped spinach
- 1 table spoon butter
- 1 table spoon parmesan cheese
- 2 pinch salt & 1 pinch black pepper to taste
Bring water to boil add salt; then cook ½ pk of fettuccine pasta. In a large sauteed pan with a medium flame add oil and garlic, roasted for a few second. Then add shrimp, scallops, asparagus, tomatoes and sautéed for 1 minute; then add .25 cup of water (from boiling water) add butter and reduce for 30 second. Add the cooked pasta, spinach, parmesan and serve.