Megan Fox: Engagement To Brian Austin Green Was ‘Four Years In The Making’, Didn’t Lose Engagement Ring
First Published: June 18, 2010 10:51 AM EDT Credit: Getty Images
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Megan Fox says her engagement to Brian Austin Green has been in the works for a long time – and, she said not to believe rumors of an engagement ring mishap.
Access Hollywood caught up with the big screen bombshell at the LA premiere of “Johan Hex,” where we congratulated her on the big news.
“Four years in the making,” Megan told Access. “But, thank you. I’ll take the congratulations now.”
After reportedly calling off their three-year engagement in February 2009, Megan and Brian announced their plans to wed earlier this week – but the bride-to-be said she hasn’t even begun to think about the details of her big day.
“I haven’t thought about [if the wedding will be big or small] at all,” she told Access.
Megan also shot down reports that she lost her engagement ring on a beach in Hawaii soon after Brian’s proposal.
“That’s all gossip and I don’t know where it’s from,” Megan told Access.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.