If only all of us could look as fabulous as Kate Middleton after having our babies.
Even months after giving birth, I’m still wearing pants that I can’t button all the way! No need to try to squeeze into clothes that don’t fit though when there are many fashionable options to choose from.
Enter Ariane Goldman, founder of HATCH, a collection of chic and comfortable wardrobe staples for before, during and after pregnancy. She shares her stylish must-haves for your post-pregnancy body.
1. Must haves for post pregnancy definitely include a good pair of dress-up leggings, so you can feel comfortable but chic and wear under your belly. I love our HATCH Night Out legging - one side faux leather, the other a flattering lycra, they are easy to pull on and can be worn with any flowy top.
2. A good button down is easy and allows you to breath. If you are nursing, it’s super easy as you can unbutton the top easily without an effort.
3. Since our bodies are just getting back to ourselves, chic sneakers are easy and all the rage right now. I’m in love with a basic slip on sneaker that adds a little bit of sporty to the look.
4. When getting back in to the groove of things, a fabulous pop of color on your lips always adds life back in to the game. I am a big fan of NARS semi-matte lipstick in Red Lizard.
5. Also, a great blazer with good lines (Like Kate’s!) is a nice way to cut the body and add style to an outfit.
For more information on Ariane’s line, head to www.hatchcollection.com
-- Ryan Patterson
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.