National Rum Punch Day Cocktail Recipes (Access Hollywood Live)
It’s National Rum Punch Day!
Nightlife entrepreneur and founder of Calich Rum Rande Gerber – aka Cindy Crawford’s handsome husband – stopped by Access Hollywood Live to share some perfect recipes for the celebratory occasion!
Endless Summer Punch
(Makes 11 servings)
- 1 bottle of Caliche Rum (750 ml)
- 2 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup light agave nectar (can be adjusted to taste)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice.
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Enough chilled club soda to top 11 portions (we suggest 2 cans)
- 1/2 cup of fresh pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1 orange cut in thin wheels for garnish
- 12 fresh mint leaves for garnish
In a large lidded container combine all ingredients except for the club soda, stir until well mixed, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until well chilled, once ready to serve transfer to a punch bowl, to serve ladle into an ice filled rocks glass or punch cup, top with club soda and garnish to taste.
Cali Gold Mojito Cocktail
- 2 oz Caliche Rum
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 oz Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 3/4 oz light agave nectar
- 3 - 6 Cilantro Leaves
- Garnish: Cilantro Leaf
In a rocks glass, combine all ingredients and lightly muddle Cilantro leaves. Top with crushed ice or preferably nugget ice. Garnish with a cilantro spring.
For more recipes, visit CalicheRum.com.