Get the glitter and spray tans ready – “Dancing with the Stars” Season 14 is upon us!
On Tuesday morning, co-hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Bruke announced the stars and professional partners for the new season of the hit ABC reality competition on “Good Morning America.”
Here are the celebrities who will compete for the mirrorball trophy, along with their pro partners:
- “The View’s” Sherri Shepherd will dance with returning pro Val Chmerkovskiy
- Soap star/singer Jack Wagner is paired with Anna Trebunskaya
- Former “Little House on the Prairie” and Screen Actors Guild president Melissa Gilbert will strut her stuff alongside Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
- Former “Family Matters” star Jaleel White will dance with former champ Kym Johnson
- Tennis great Martina Navratilova is paired with Tony Dovolani
- Green Bay Packers receiver Donald Driver is teamed up with Peta Murgatroyd
- Maria Menounos will dance with three-time ballroom champ Derek Hough
- Actor/model William Levy is paired with two-time champ Cheryl Burke
- Disney Channel star Roshon Fegan will dance with Chelsie Hightower
- Singer Gavin DeGraw will dance with reigning champ Karina Smirnoff
- Singer Katherine Jenkins will dance with Mark Ballas
- Music legend Gladys Knight – the oldest contestant on Season 14 – is paired with Tristan MacManus
“DWTS” returns on March 19 at 8 PM with a two-hour season premiere, followed by the premiere of “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show” on March 27 at 9 PM on ABC.
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.