No ‘Melrose Place’ For Connor Cruise
First Published: September 15, 2009 4:35 PM EDT Credit: Getty Images
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Tom Cruise’s son is not heading to “Melrose Place.”
Rumors were sparked that the 14-year-old was set to join the cast of The CW drama after a listing appeared on his IMDB page.
A rep for the show, however, told Access Hollywood the teen is not joining the primetime soap reboot.
”[There’s] no truth to it,” the rep said.
While Tom and Nicole Kidman’s son isn’t heading to The CW, he is heading to another remake – “Red Dawn.”
Connor is following up playing a young Will Smith in “Seven Pounds,” by playing Daryl in the movie alongside beloved “Grey’s Anatomy” ghost Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who joined the cast earlier this week.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.