ABC finally confirmed all of the Season 9 pairings for “Dancing With the Stars” on Monday.
The pairings set to compete for ballroom glory are:
- Pop star Aaron Carter teams with Karina Smirnoff, who returns for her seventh season
- Olympic champion swimmer Natalie Coughlin teams with Season 1 champion Alec Mazo, who returns for his fifth season
- “Iron Chef” actor Mark Dacascos joins Lacey Schwimmer, who returns for her third season
- Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay teams up with two-time champion Cheryl Burke, who returns for her eighth season
- Grammy winner Macy Gray teams with Jonathan Roberts, who returns for his seventh season
- Actor and comedian Ashley Hamilton teams with Edyta Sliwinska, who is the only pro to compete in all nine seasons of “Dancing With the Stars.”
- Actress Melissa Joan Hart teams up with reigning two-time “Dancing With the Stars” champ Mark Ballas, who returns for his fifth season.
- Model Kathy Ireland teams with Tony Dovolani, who returns for his eighth season.
- NFL Hall of Famer Michael Irvin teams with Season 8’s professional dancer competition winner Anna Demidova, who makes her debut.
- Model Joanna Krupa teams with Season 7 champ Derek Hough, who returns for his fifth season.
- Ultimate Fighting champion Chuck Liddell teams with Anna Trebunskaya, who returns for her fourth season.
- Actress Debi Mazar teams with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who returns for his seventh season.
- Singer Mya teams with Dmitry Chaplin, who returns for his second season.
- Reality star Kelly Osbourne teams up with Louis Van Amstel, who returns for his fifth season.
- Showbiz legend Donny Osmond is paired with Kym Johnson, who returns for her seventh season.
- Professional snowboarder Louie Vito joins Chelsie Hightower, who returns for her second season.
Season 9 of “Dancing With the Stars” will return with a three-night premiere on ABC on September 21 at 8 PM EST.
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.