The official gift bag for the Oscars has been revealed, coming in with a whopping $80,000 worth of merchandise, but not everything included is all that glam or something one might think to give an Oscar nominee.
AccessHollywood.com takes a look at five of the stranger items – according to The Huffington Post – that stars like Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence will be taking home:
- Simon’s Happy Pet Shampoo: Because of course big screen stars wash their own pets!
- A mace pepper spray gun: Yes, that’s what we need in the hands of someone who just lost out on possibly the biggest achievement of their career.
- ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant System performed by Dr. William Yates: Maybe you’ll win next year if you have fuller hair?
- Slimware portion-control plates: Though very Hollywood appropriate, not exactly a fun item to find in the bottom of a gift bag.
- The O-Shot procedure by Dr. Charles Runels: According to its website, it helps to “rejuvenate” a woman’s nether regions and “cure urinary incontinence and sex problems”… this gift just seems a little rude!
And the best item included in the Oscars gift bag?
Deluxe vacation packages to the Canadian Rockies, Hawaii, Las Vegas, Mexico and Japan: Jared Leto or Lupita Nyong’o lounging on the beach, now we’re talking!
-- Jesse Spero
Copyright 2014 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.