Sean Kingston Walks First Red Carpet Since Accident
First Published: August 8, 2011 4:18 PM EDT Credit: Getty Images
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Sean Kingston was all smiles as he walked his first red carpet since his harrowing May watercraft accident.
“I feel good, I feel like nothing ever happened,” Sean told Access Hollywood, referring to the accident in Miami that landed him in the ICU.
“It’s a blessing to be back,” the “Beautiful Girls” singer continued. “Working on my music. I’m working with a lot of new producers… so, it’s going to be amazing man. I’m excited, I can’t wait!”
Sean told Access he was excited to show up and support his friend and collaborator Justin Bieber, who has been a huge support to him in recent months.
“That’s my lil’ bro… that’s a great friend. He’s a loyal friend,” the singer said. “He’s been there with me since I came out the hospital.”
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Sean was released from a Miami hospital in June, almost a month after crashing his watercraft into a bridge.
Upon his release, he Tweeted, “Feeling alot better! GOD IS GREAT! Thanks for all the prayers and support! Love you ALL!”
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.