Despite “Two and a Half Men” star Angus T. Jones’ recent rant against the CBS show, the 19-year-old actor will finish out the season alongside series stars Jon Cryer and Ashton Kutcher.
A source tells Access Hollywood that Angus intends to fulfill his contractual obligations for the current season.
As for rumors claiming the young actor will not return for the comedy’s 11th season, the source tells Access nothing has been decided as of yet, but when he signed his current contract, the “… Men” star put off going to college to do right by the show and its crew, but his intention was always to go to school.
Consequently, it wouldn’t come as a shock if the actor decides to bow out of Season 11 in order to attend college.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, on Tuesday, Angus released a statement addressing a recent YouTube video where he was seen calling his long-running series “filth,” and urging fans to stop watching the show.
“I have been the subject of much discussion, speculation and commentary over the past 24 hours,” he said in the statement released through a rep. “While I cannot address everything that has been said or right every misstatement or misunderstanding, there is one thing I want to make clear.
“Without qualification, I am grateful to and have the highest regard and respect for all of the wonderful people on ‘Two and Half Men’ with whom I have worked and over the past ten years who have become an extension of my family,” his statement continued.
Click HERE to read Angus’ full statement!
-- Erin O’Sullivan
Copyright 2015 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.