Exes George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis shot down a report last week that claimed post-relationship animosity and a text message war between the former pair – and now the actor’s new girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, is speaking out on her boyfriend’s former girlfriend.
Access Hollywood caught up with Stacy on the red carpet at the “Rage” video game launch party in Los Angeles over the weekend, where she revealed that she also hasn’t received any texts from George’s Italian ex.
“Neither one of us have each other’s phone numbers, so that was a complete lie,” Stacy told Access.
George issued a statement to Access last week saying, “[The report] was completely fabricated in order to sell magazines. I never comment on my personal life unless it affects others…and this lie affects others.”
On Thursday, Elisabetta appeared on Access Hollywood Live and thanked her George for coming to her defense.
“I think he was very nice, the fact that he stood up for me,” she told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover. “You cannot control what the press writes. It’s just untrue.”
When asked about the report, she repeatedly said she “didn’t” send George any angry text messages about Stacy.
“We are OK, we are OK, really,” the recently booted “Dancing with the Stars” contestant said of George at the time. “That’s why he was so nice. I have to thank him… in life, things end, you move on.”
Copyright 2015 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.