If Kirstie Alley is going to cha cha cha her way to a mirrorball trophy, she’ll be doing it with the bad boy of the “Dancing with the Stars” ballroom.
The official “Dancing” pairings were announced on Wednesday morning, with Kirstie being paired with Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
Other notable pairs revealed during the announcement on “Good Morning America” include Wendy Williams with Tony Dovolani, Kendra Wilkinson with Louis van Amstel, Petra Nemcova with Dmitry Chaplin and Ralph Macchio with Karina Smirnoff.
“Dancing’s” two-time pro champs – Cheryl Burke and Mark Ballas – will be chasing Derek Hough’s record of three mirrorball trophies with their respective celebrity partners, WWE star Chris Jericho and Disney darling Chelsea Kane.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Derek Hough will not be competing this season due to his schedule filming a movie.
The full list of “Dancing with the Stars” pairs:
- Disney star Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas
- Former “Girl Next Door” Kendra Wilkinson & Louis van Amstel
- TV talker Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani
- Actress Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Model Petra Nemcova & Dmitry Chaplin
- WWE star Chris Jericho & Cheryl Burke
- R&B star Romeo & Chelsie Hightower
- ‘Loveline’ host Mike Catherwood & Lacey Schwimmer
- Boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard & Anna Trebunskaya
- NFL star Hines Ward & Kym Johnson
- Actor Ralph Macchio & Karina Smirnoff
The new season of “Dancing with the Stars” premieres March 21 on ABC.
Copyright 2015 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.