CELEBRITY ROLL CALL 2/5/07: Lindsay, Britney, Paris & More!

Your Daily Dispatch on Celebrity Shenanigans by Tommy Vergason

In an exclusive sit-down with Harper’s Bazaar, Hollywood’s First Lady Katie Holmes comments on her feelings in regards to her husband Tom Cruise: “I am very grateful…I love being with him. I love calling him husband.”

Aww, that’s so cute. Although she may want to start calling him “Tom,” to avoid any embarrassment in public.

Why can’t all the celebrity role models be as wholesome as Ms. Holmes? Grownups fear bad girls like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are a bad influence on America’s girls, a new poll shows. The poll, done for Newsweek, found that 77% of respondents believe the troublesome trio and other young starlets in Hollywood have too much influence on girls - little of it for the better. The other 23% polled believe that heavy partying, sex tapes and wanton recklessness would be a welcome addition to the lives of their ugly, boring children.

More celebrity fun after the video!

Young Hollywood Out Of Control?

It’s not just the celebrity girls who are accused of being naughty: “He’s always had a bad reputation,” says a source for The NY Daily News, as they report that Donald Trump may be facing a boycott from contractors over disputed payments for work at the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City. Donald himself refutes the allegations, claiming that contractors are lining up to work for him, and that everyone has been paid. Yet he suspects he knows where the rumor comes from. “It must be one of the jealous enemies,” he said. Whichever “enemies” he’s referring to, you can bet none of them are Rosie O’Donnell — she still hasn’t been paid for the last round of free publicity she gave him.

The Daily News also reports on happenings in another gambling mecca: Las Vegas. Michael Jackson shared lunch with casino czar Steve Wynn in Vegas on Thursday, although the two have yet to confirm they’re in business together. “This isn’t their first meeting, but it could be the one that seals the deal,” says a source. Jackson is planning a Vegas show to top Celine Dion and Elton John. Entitled “Tiny Bubbles,” the show will reportedly be based on the young life of Jackson’s favorite chimp.

Copyright ©
2017 by All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be republished, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Related news

Latest News