Lindsay Lohan has left rehab, according to her mother.
Dina Lohan, Lindsay’s mom, confirmed to E! News that her daughter left the Betty Ford Center on Monday.
“It’s a great day,” Dina told the website.
Radar Online was first to report the news on Monday that the actress had been released from the rehab facility, following 90 days of court-ordered rehab treatment.
TMZ, however, had claimed the actress was considering extending her rehab stay, but it appears that was not the case.
A call to Lohan’s attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, by Access Hollywood on Monday was not immediately returned. Meanwhile, a rep for the Betty Ford Center said they could not comment on the report due to patient confidentiality issues.
In related Lohan news, it appears that the New Year is bringing a new start for the former “Mean Girls” star, who Tweeted on Saturday her hopes for a new future.
“Today is the first day of the rest of my life ‘The future depends on what we do in the present.’ -Mahatma Gandhi… One step at a time,” she wrote.
Lohan’s new start apparently includes a new address. A source confirmed to Access Hollywood on Monday that the actress is moving.
TMZ was first to report that Lohan was having her things moved from her West Hollywood abode to Venice Beach, where she is expected to take up residence following her stay at the Betty Ford treatement center.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Lohan is due back in court on Feb. 25.