Denise Richards has always had one standout feature in my book — her amazing hair. (OK, her body is pretty rocking too, but that’s another story.)
After Denise met celebrity stylist Cristophe, whose clients include Jessica Biel and Heidi Klum, the two decided to create their own hair care collection called appropriately enough, Denise Richards Volume Extend by Cristophe.
“My demanding roles as both actress and mother prompted me to create a hair care line that would not only streamline my beauty routine, but provide women everywhere the opportunity to look and feel amazing, every day,” Denise says.
Here, Cristophe shares his five top tips to help you achieve thicker, fuller hair like Denise’s!
1. After spraying Volumizing Spray at the roots and length of hair, blow-dry your hair upside down until it is 90% dry.
2. While blow-drying your hair, brush the hair and piece it out in large sections to maximize volume. The larger the sections are, the fuller the hair will be.
3. Blow-dry in the opposite direction from where the hair will fall, pulling the hair to the opposite side of the head while blow-drying, to then fall naturally in place.
4. Apply a little bit of Volumizing Crème on your hands and massage the scalp to give you extra boost and lift.
5. To maintain the hair’s volume overnight, and be wearable the next day, place your hair in a high ponytail or top knot.
“Working with Cristophe on Volume Extend has given me the opportunity to create something very special,” says Denise of the five-product collection. For more information, click here.
-- Ryan Patterson