Let’s be honest, all eyes are on the women during the busy and glammed up award show season.
But the guys want and need to look good too!
Celebrity makeup artist and brow expert Kelley Baker did just that for Michael Douglas, making sure he was well-groomed at both the Golden Globes and the SAG Awards.
Kelley, whose clients also include Kelly Rowland, Vanessa Williams and Mandy Moore, shares her tips on how to “manscape” for the red carpet.
- Start by moisturizing around the eyes with an eye cream to soften the area.
- Dab and blend a bit of concealer under the eyes.
- Powder the t-zone and under the eyes so there is no shine.
- Groom the brows with little trim, then finish with a clear brow gel to keep hairs in place.
- Finish with a lip balm for a smooth, moisturized pout!
For more info on Kelley, check out www.kelleybakerbrows.com.