“Hills” star Spencer Pratt has something in common with “The Apprentice” star Omarosa — the two were both named to TV Guide’s Top 10 Villains of Reality TV list, which was unveiled this week.
Legendary boardroom baddie Omarosa took the top spot, a place she is familiar with. In 2005, TV Guide pollees voted her “the most hated reality star of all time.”
As for Spencer, Heidi Montag’s boyfriend and manager, he took the seventh slot for promoting his relationship with the petite blonde and trashing Lauren “LC” Conrad on “The Hills.”
Lisa Fernandes, the sharp-tongued “Top Chef: Season 4” finalist landed in the sixth spot for spilling the beans on Andrew when he left out an ingredient during the make-a-lunch-for-cops challenge, and her regular fracases with Dale.
Other stars who made the list included Jonathan Baker from “The Amazing Race,” who took home runner-up to Omarosa, Jonny Fairplay from “Survivor: Pearl Islands,” who fnished third, and snot-rocket lover Puck, from “The Real World: San Francisco,” who took fourth.
TVs Top 10 Villans as named by TV Guide were:
1. Omarosa, “The Apprentice”
2. Jonathan Baker, “The Amazing Race”
3. Jonny Fairplay, “Survivor: Pearl Island”
4. Puck, “The Real World: San Francisco”
5. Trish Schneider, “The Bachelor”
6. Lisa Fernandes, “Top Chef: Chicago”
7. Spencer Pratt, “The Hills”
8. Wendy Pepper, “Project Runway”
9. Ramona Singer, “The Real Housewives of New York City”
10. Lisa D’Amato, “America’s Next Top Model”